– Supervision of Procurement department
– Provide reports to management on a regular basis on the activities managed and cost cutting initiatives.
– Procurement of department wise requirement material/equipment and other supplies
– Preparation of purchase proposals, Purchase requests and purchase orders for procurement purpose.
– Maximize the best value for money for Country wide procurement activities and in line with the Company policies and procedures.
– Establish the SLAs for all service providers and suppliers and monitor its compliance.
– Clearance of vendor invoices.
– Management (including negotiation) of contracts with vendors
– Ensure strict compliance with Outsourcing guidelines and Company policies
– Cost savings wherever possible by negotiating and identifying proper vendors.
– Develop, lead and execute procurement strategies.
– Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
– Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms.
– Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
– Create and manage Tender process for high value order requests
– Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
– Assess, manage and mitigate risks.
– Seek and partner with reliable local and international vendors and suppliers.
– Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
– Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
– University degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration,
– At least 10 years experiences in procurement, purchasing, at least 3 years at managerial level on procurement and purchasing
– In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms
– Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
– Highly organized and detail-oriented.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving and negotiation skills
– Strong at interpersonal skills
– Good at English communication (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
– Degree: Bachelor
– Age: Unlimited
– Salary: Competitive